Eli Lilly and Company
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email [email protected]
Latest From Eli Lilly and Company
Lilly has agreed to pay $1.4bn to acquire Point even though the company’s two lead candidates are out-licensed to Lantheus. The deal looks like an early-stage play to build a strong position in an emerging field.
The liver disease is one of the hottest areas of drug development. Here are some upcoming catalysts to look out for.
Obesity drug ≠ weight-loss drug, a new Pfizer-funded white paper argues in laying out a legal case for Part D coverage of obesity medicines even without legislation. Advocates hope forthcoming updates to a 2007 FDA guidance on weight management drugs will bolster the case for coverage.
Early-stage data with Structure’s oral GSBR-1290 shows weight loss of 4.9% at four weeks, which appears to top Lilly’s oral GLP-1 data in a Phase Ia trial.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Akouos, Inc.
- Alnara Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ARMO BioSciences, Inc.
- Applied Molecular Evolution
- Avid Radiopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bowfin Acquisition Corporation
- Class AP
- CoLucid Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Dermira Inc.
- Disarm Therapeutics, Inc.
- ICOS Corporation
- ImClone Systems
- Loxo Oncology, Inc. (LOXO)
- Protomer Technologies
- SGX Pharmaceuticals (Structural GenomiX)
- Valocor Therapeutics, Inc.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.