CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Limited
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email [email protected]
Latest From CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Limited
Among the newer modalities to tackle cancer, antibody-drug conjugates are fast emerging to rival targeted antibodies and China is fast emerging as a world class source of innovation in the field, as evidenced by a string of recent deals.
Some of China's makers of COVID-19 antivirals are fast-tracking neutralizing antibodies and peptide fusion inhibitors in clinical trials, while vaccine developers are embroiled in a tougher situation against the mutating coronavirus.
AstraZeneca and CANbridge obtain new approvals for their rare disease drugs in China, where a new domestic mRNA vaccine is also being made available amid a new wave of COVID infections. Meanwhile, the CEOs of pharma and other companies pay visits, showing China remains high on their list of global priorities.
The rate of growth of the pharma pipeline slowed last year as oncology and rare diseases tightened their grip on R&D. There are also further signs of China’s rise in importance in the industry.
- Medical Devices
- Research, Analytical Equipment & Supplies
- Generic Drugs
Drug Discovery Technologies
- Natural Products
- Molecular Diversity
- Large Molecule
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- CSPC ZhongQi Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd.
- NovaRock Biotherapeutics, Shijiazhuang Pharma Group
- China Shijiazhuang Pharmaceutical Group Co Ltd
- Hong Kong Tainuo Pharma Ltd
- Jiangsu Tainuo Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Jinmante Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.