Bristol Myers Squibb Company
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email [email protected]
Latest From Bristol Myers Squibb Company
Chinese drugmakers’ “ability to move quicker at pace and with purpose” than counterparts in the US, Europe and other parts of the world underlies increasing deal activity with big pharmas, AstraZeneca’s BD chief Shaun Grady tells Scrip.
Astellas’s senior director, head of enterprise insights and digital solutions, digital, analytics and technology tells Scrip how data analytics and deductive hypothesis-oriented simulation are driving improved strategic decision-making across the organization. He also outlined some early generative AI use cases and the promise of digital twins in medicine.
The largest shareholder in major Japanese pharma firm Taisho, the founding Uehara family, intends to smooth the way to the restructuring and expansion of the business by acquiring and delisting all of its stock. The nearly $5bn size of the deal would makes it the biggest management buyout in Japanese corporate history.
Several innovation-based Korean bioventures, including GI Innovation, S.Biomedics and Curocell, have managed to launch IPOs in 2023 despite prolonged depressed market sentiment and tougher stock exchange rules.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Abraxis BioScience, Inc.
- AbVitro, Inc.
- Acetylon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Adnexus Therapeutics, Inc.
- Allied-Bristol Life Sciences, LLC
- Amira Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Avila Therapeutics, Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Company
- Bristol-Myers K.K.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Cardioxyl Pharmaceuticals
- Celgene Corporation
- Cormorant Pharmaceuticals
- Delinia, Inc.
- EngMab AG
- Flexus Biosciences, Inc.
- Gloucester Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ißeCa Therapeutics
- IFM Therapeutics
- Impact Biomedicines, Inc.
- Inhibitex, Inc.
- iPierian Inc.
- Juno Therapeutics, Inc.
- Juno Therapeutics GmbH (Stage Cell Therapeutics GmbH)
- JW Biotechnology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd
- Medarex, Inc.
- Padlock Therapeutics, Inc.
- Pharmion Corporation
- Quanticel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Receptos, Inc.
- RedoxTherapies, Inc.
- Turning Point Therapeutics Inc.
- Westwood-Squibb Pharmaceuticals
- X-BODY, Inc.
- ZymoGenetics, Inc.
- MyoKardia Inc.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.