Bristol Myers Squibb Company
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email [email protected]
Latest From Bristol Myers Squibb Company
CAR-T therapy-associated T-cell malignancies that the US FDA is investigating could make the treatments less attractive in autoimmune diseases than in oncology, but patients in both settings already accept some cancer risk with other available medicines.
Hopes are that the impact of the US FDA’s investigation into a small number of T-cell malignancies associated with CAR-T therapies will be small since the benefit/risk profile still looks sound.
Big pharmaceutical oncology franchise sales generally grew in the third quarter of 2023, but some were transitioning through loss of exclusivity and others were not being helped by their most innovative therapies.
UK life sciences sector leaders are pleased to have attracted Flagship Pioneering to invest in the country, as its CEO Noubar Afeyan emphasizes that its initial focus would be on early ‘experiments’ in innovation and cultural bridge-building.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Abraxis BioScience, Inc.
- AbVitro, Inc.
- Acetylon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Adnexus Therapeutics, Inc.
- Allied-Bristol Life Sciences, LLC
- Amira Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Avila Therapeutics, Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Company
- Bristol-Myers K.K.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Cardioxyl Pharmaceuticals
- Celgene Corporation
- Cormorant Pharmaceuticals
- Delinia, Inc.
- EngMab AG
- Flexus Biosciences, Inc.
- Gloucester Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ißeCa Therapeutics
- IFM Therapeutics
- Impact Biomedicines, Inc.
- Inhibitex, Inc.
- iPierian Inc.
- Juno Therapeutics, Inc.
- Juno Therapeutics GmbH (Stage Cell Therapeutics GmbH)
- JW Biotechnology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd
- Medarex, Inc.
- Padlock Therapeutics, Inc.
- Pharmion Corporation
- Quanticel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Receptos, Inc.
- RedoxTherapies, Inc.
- Turning Point Therapeutics Inc.
- Westwood-Squibb Pharmaceuticals
- X-BODY, Inc.
- ZymoGenetics, Inc.
- MyoKardia Inc.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.