Sichuan Kelun Pharmaceutical Co Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email [email protected]
Latest From Sichuan Kelun Pharmaceutical Co Ltd.
Among the newer modalities to tackle cancer, antibody-drug conjugates are fast emerging to rival targeted antibodies and China is fast emerging as a world class source of innovation in the field, as evidenced by a string of recent deals.
Plus deals involving Kelun Biotech, Pierre Fabre/Vertical, Novo Nordisk/Broad Institute, ABL Bio/Synaffix, Kriya/Tramontane, Palisade/Giiant and more.
The Japanese drug maker gave multiple presentations on AstraZeneca-partnered Enhertu and other deruxtecan-based ADCs. Plus Gilead presented data on Trodelvy, Amgen showed early frontline data for Lumakras, and J&J’s EGFR-directed bispecific Rybrevant showed a 50% ORR in heavily pretreated patients.
In this week's podcast edition of Five Must-Know Things: a look at global executive compensation; Pfizer’s new myeloma approval; Merck & Co. and Kelun trump ADC breast cancer success; combo Alzheimer’s therapies in Eisai’s pipeline; and a look at the state of gene therapy.
- Generic Drugs
- Gene Therapy, Cell Therapy
Drug Discovery Technologies
- Natural Products
- Molecular Diversity
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Guangxi Kelun Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Hunan Kelun Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Hubei Kelun Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Kelun Pharmaceutical Group
- KLUS Pharma Inc
- Shandong Kelun Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Sichuan Kelun Pharmaceutical Research Co Ltd
- Suzhou Kelun Pharmaceutical Research Co Ltd
- Sichuan Xindi Pharmaceutical Chemicals Co Ltd
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.