Sinopharm Group Co. Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email [email protected]
Latest From Sinopharm Group Co. Ltd.
Aurobindo’s acquisition of 15 brands from Pfizer and Viatris to gain entry to Indonesia marks a role reversal of sorts as Pfizer has been licensing generics from Aurobindo. Scrip takes a look at some of the opportunities and challenges in this growing Southeast Asian market.
For the first time in 61 years, China has reported its population is shrinking and the new demographic shift is likely to have a far-reaching impact on the pharma sector. Meanwhile, regulators have accelerated the approval of new COVID-19 drugs to relieve acute shortages.
From being little known to sought after by millions, Pfizer’s oral antiviral Paxlovid is fast becoming the most pursued medicine in China, amid the largest outbreak of COVID-19 infections the world has yet seen.
Plus deals involving OliPass/Vanda, Simcere/Almirall, Sinopharm/Merck & Co., Jiuzhou/Sandoz, Zai Lab/Seagen, Sciwind/SynderK, Hansoh/KiOmed.
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- China National Medical Device Co., Ltd. (CMIC)
- China National Pharmaceutical Industry Co., Ltd. (Sinopharm CNPIC)
- China National Scientific Instruments & Materials Corporation (Sinopharm CSIMC)
- China Sinopharm International Corporation (Sinopharm International)
- Sinopharm A-THINK Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Sinopharm Group Company Limited
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.